Monday, September 20, 2010

Unintended Hiatus

Wow. I haven't logged onto Blogger for about two or three weeks. School started and well...my life immediately disappeared. I'm slowly getting a decent schedule, three weeks in, and shall hopefully be back into updating this very soon. I'm glad to have that schedule fixed now; it will make updating much much easier.

Along with lack of updating, I haven't been able to do much non-school related reading. Which is just awful because I bought a bunch of books with my excess aid that I've been really wanting to read. And now they're just sitting there.... 

I'm working this week on getting caught up in some classes and ahead in others. Hopefully by next week, I'll be ahead in all of my classes (or at least the ones where getting ahead is a possibility). Once I reach this goal, doing fun things -- like reading, knitting and blogging -- will be more possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment