Monday, June 14, 2010

And we're back on the air!

School is out* and I am ready to jump back on the wagon, finally! I've restarted my 101 in 1001 challenge with a brand new list. This list features some reading goals, one of them being to review every book I read while doing this challenge. I'm not allowed to start another book until the review is written. This is pretty much the only way I can get this done.

I finished my first book for this challenge and have already written the review on my Good Reads account. I'm about to copy/paste plus maybe add a few things here. I'm just happy to say that this challenge...it is back on!

I still have quite a few books I have not reviewed. I have every intention of writing at least a couple of sentences on each of those books with a rating. I think I'm in the right mentality now to do this, plus I won't allow myself to read more until I get this caught up. I'll be on campus all day tomorrow; I plan on doing it there.

I'm hoping this journey will start going well. I need to prove to myself that I can stick to something and see it through....

*It's not really out for me. I am taking an online physics class that takes up more time than I would like but that is beside the point

No comments:

Post a Comment