Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 Reading Challenge: A - Z

In 2009 I took on the A-Z Reading Challenge. I got about half of the letters completed. I find it such an interesting challenge, I want to challenge myself again this year! The following is the challenge I have chosen and the books I have read. Click the links to read the reviews!

Note: The books on this list will appear also on the full list here. They will not be part of any other reading challenges I might partake in.

Option B: Read titles A to Z. Commit to reading 26 books theoretically speaking.

A :: Addition by Toni Jordan
B :: Beloved  by Toni Morrison
C ::
D :: Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
E ::
F :: The Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl
G :: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larrson
H :: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I :: Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
J :: Julie and Julia by Julie Powell
K ::
L :: The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
M ::
N ::
O :: The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
P :: Paper Towns by John Green
Q ::
R ::
S :: The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
T :: The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
U ::
V ::
W :: Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
X ::
Y ::
Z ::

No comments:

Post a Comment