Sunday, August 15, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: August 13 - 16, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

I've seen quite a few of my fellow book bloggers participate in this in the past. I thought this week I would give it a try!



This week's question comes from Michelle from Michelle’s Book Blog!


How many books do you have on your 'to be read shelf’?



I couldn't even begin to guess! Max has a bunch of books that I've never read, most of which I have no real interest in reading but still have intentions to give them a shot. Then I have books that I've bought over the years but have yet to pick up. But no real clue on the number, really.

The only number I can give is the total on my Good Reads account, which is 85. I'm rather certain I could match that with the books we own that I plan on reading, though.

1 comment:

  1. Love the background of your blog! Found you on the hop! I like to hop from the end of the list forward :)and go against the grain!
    ~Lily
    www.neverfadingwood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete