Monday, August 23, 2010

Murray Monday

x
I've decided to make Mondays Murray Mondays, which will feature pictures of my baby and any information I would like to write about him. For the first entry, you get to see his sleepy side.


Today, we took a trip about 1.5 hours away to visit with my mother. She wanted to see her new granddog, plus had some things to get me and I needed to get tags for my car. So I packed up a towel, two or three toys/things for him to chew on, food and water and off we went!

Until I got on the interstate, he was incredibly annoying. I've driven with him before and he's always been rather well behaved. Today, not so much. At least while we were in town. As soon as we hit the interstate, he fell asleep on my leg and I eventually moved him to the passenger seat where he slept the rest of the trip away.

Mom fell in love with him immediately, as did everyone else who was working in her office today. He's just too lovely for a person to not completely fall head over heels. 

My mother and I grabbed lunch and ate in her office and, once our meal was completed, he fell asleep in her arms. And then he slept the rest of the way home. And then he slept all day in the house. Puppy enjoys sleeping. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment